9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Soft drink, Tea, Coffee
English speaking guide
Full travel accident insurance coverage
Round trip speed boat
National Park entrances fee
Transfer from / to hotel.
Snorkeling (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Life Jacket)
Thai Traditional Food and fresh fruits
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone
• Takaupa, Merrin Beach, Sunset Beach : 07:20am – 07:30am
• Nangthong La Own, Bangnieng Beach, Khukkhak Beach : 07:30am -08:00am
• Pakarang Cape, Pakweeb Beach, Bangsak Beach, Nam Khem Pier : 08:00am – 08:40am
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate. Payable directly to the driver **
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- What to bring : Passport/ID Card, Swimming suit, Towel, Sunglasses , Sunscreen , Hat, Camera
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surin Islands Snorkeling Trip from Khao Lak?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Surin Islands Snorkeling Trip from Khao Lak?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Surin Islands Snorkeling Trip from Khao Lak
9 to 10 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKhao LakNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSafaris - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Ko Yao YaiSafaris - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiNature and Wildlife - PhuketSafaris - PhuketWater Tours - PhuketJet Boating - PhuketFull-day Tours - PhuketCategory