Are you interested in?
3 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
3 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
6 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Drive to the market
Hotel round trip transfer in Khao Lak
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel In Khaolak Area
36 Petchkasem Rd, Tambon Khuekkhak, Amphoe Takua Pa, Chang Wat Phang-nga 82190, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up point in Khao Lak, Bang Niang, Khuk Khak and nearest area. Once booked, the local tour operator will confirm your exact pick-up time
- OPERATED BY Green Andaman Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Traditional Thai Cooking Class in Khaolak?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Traditional Thai Cooking Class in Khaolak?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Hour Traditional Thai Cooking Class in Khaolak?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 117052P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesKhao LakUnique Experiences - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastCooking Classes - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastUnique Experiences - PhuketCooking Classes - PhuketUnique Experiences - KrabiCooking Classes - KrabiCategory