5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Oman’s Musandam Peninsula boasts mountainous inlets, steep cliffs, and hidden bays. Make the most of its beauty and clear seas on this Arabian ‘dhow’ boat cruise from Khasab that incorporates all the essentials—an onboard lunch, sodas, and hotel, port, and airport transfers. Admire the coastline, snorkel and swim; watch for dolphins, and sail in Fjord Khor, the longest bay. Prebook to secure your place and save valuable vacation time.
- Discover the full beauty of Musandam’s coast on a dhow cruise from Khasab
- Book ahead to save time and reserve your place on a day that suits you
- Easy way to see the fjords, swim and snorkel, and look for dolphins
- Includes lunch and sodas, plus private hotel, port, and airport transfers
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From 8:00 to 9:30 AM (Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking)
Pick up from any point in Khasab
- Khasab Airport, Khasab Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Dhow Cruise :Khasab Tours (shore excursions)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Dhow Cruise :Khasab Tours (shore excursions)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Dhow Cruise :Khasab Tours (shore excursions)
5 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDhow Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKhasabShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahDhow Cruises - Ras Al KhaimahDining Experiences - Ras Al KhaimahLunch Cruises - Ras Al KhaimahWater Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainDhow Cruises - Umm Al QuwainDining Experiences - Umm Al QuwainLunch Cruises - Umm Al QuwainWater Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - SharjahDhow Cruises - SharjahDining Experiences - SharjahLunch Cruises - SharjahWater Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahCategory