- Discover Kilkenny’s dark side on a guided ghost tour
- Explore Kilkenny by night with an evening departure
- Easy-to-find central meeting point in Kilkenny
- See little-known landmarks that most locals miss
Departure & Return
MINIMUM 2 PER BOOKING We meet at 7.30pm for our tours at Kilkenny Castle stone arched main entrance.The guide will be standing there looking curiously for you. Cash payments can be made to guide before tour if preferred . Contact us if you want a tour at another time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Some areas are hilly and there are steps which can be avoided if needed
- Minimum of 2 people per tour
- Family friendly
- Some steep steps
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring rain gear.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kilkenny haunted dark tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms