Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour ultimate hurling experience in Kilkenny
- Visit Nowlan Park — where the Kilkenny Cats hurling team play — with a guide
- Explore the stadium and learn about hurling at the Legends Hurling Museum
- Learn about the 3,000 year-old Celtic Games
- Take to the pitch and try your hand at hurling!
- Gain insight into an important part of Ireland’s sporting heritage
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Kilkenny Way Ultimate Hurling Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.