6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the Ring of Kerry on this incredible full-day tour that showcases one of Ireland’s most stunning destinations. Spend time exploring the MacGillycuddy Reeks and the shores of Dingle Bay, and then admire the coastal views of Kenmare Bay on this guided tour of must-see Ireland. You also pass through Ladies View and the Lakes of Killarney on this journey from Killarney to Ring of Kerry.
- Full-day tour to a must-see part of Ireland
- Explore the MacGillycuddy Reeks
- See charming villages like Glenbeigh, Waterville, and Sneem
- Pass through Ladies View and the Lakes of Killarney
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
22 Main St, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 NP74, Ireland
Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
What To Expect
Experience the natural beauty and unspoiled landscapes of Ireland’s emerald coast on this full-day tour of the Ring of Kerry. Follow your guide through the picturesque villages of Glenbeigh, Waterville, and Sneem and discover the unmatched beauty of Ireland’s must-see spots. You have ample time to explore before returning via Ladies View and the famous Lakes of Killarney. This memorable day includes a trip through the Oakwoods of Killarney’s National Park before returning to your hotel to relax and unwind after a truly incredible day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- From May to Sept seating on this tour is assigned so the earlier you check in to our office on 22 Main Seats the better seats will be available but these seats are on a first come basis and subject to availability.
- Priority Seating available at the Office in Killarney at an extra charge- first four rows of the coach.
- In high season and subject to availability the tour stops at Kells Sheep Dog Show which is an additional cost and payable locally.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Clients are requested to check into the office at Deros Tours,22 Main Street,Killarney twenty minutes prior to departure.
- With prior notice we can offer secure parking at our depot at Woodlands Industrial Estate at a cost of E 10 for the day.Please be at this depot no later than 9.30am where a shuttle bus will bring and return you to the departure point.It is essential that you pre book this service.
- For health & safety reasons no hot drinks or food are allowed on the coach.
- Due to Social Distancing and to allow passengers on their own a single supplement will apply of E 10 and payable directly at the Office prior to departure.
- Deros Tours reserve the right to cancel tours if insufficient numbers book.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deros Coach Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Ring of Kerry Day Trip including Killarney Lakes and National Park?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Ring of Kerry Day Trip including Killarney Lakes and National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Ring of Kerry Day Trip including Killarney Lakes and National Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
The Ring of Kerry Day Trip including Killarney Lakes and National Park
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKillarney4WD Tours - South West IrelandSporting Events - South West IrelandBus Tours - South West IrelandNature and Wildlife - South West IrelandExtreme - South West IrelandFull-day Tours - South West Ireland4WD Tours - KenmareSporting Events - KenmareBus Tours - KenmareNature and Wildlife - KenmareExtreme - KenmareFull-day Tours - Kenmare4WD Tours - Ring of KerrySporting Events - Ring of KerryBus Tours - Ring of KerryNature and Wildlife - Ring of KerryExtreme - Ring of KerryFull-day Tours - Ring of KerryCategory