Departure & Return
The starting point is in a rural area, 25 minutes drive from Killarney town. It is not on public transport route so a car or taxi hire is the only option to get there. We meet at the front door of the Team Rooms in Cronin's Yard, Mealis, Beaufort.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Waterproof / windproof jacket and over trousers ( breathable fabric recommended but not essential ) Comfortable Clothing NO JEANS / DENIM Hiking Boots Fluid Packed Lunch Back Pack Spare Fleece / Warm Layer for the summit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kerry Climbing
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.