- Explore Killarney in your personal jaunting car (horse carriage)
- Save time and skip the long lines by prebooking online
- Driver introduces the sights, putting everything in context
- Dine on a 12” pizza with a glass of beer, wine, or soft drink
Departure & Return
Your Killarney Jaunting Car will start from the Great Southern Hotel (Formally Malton Hotel) on East Avenue road. This start point is located beside Killarney Train Station and Killarney Outlet Shopping centre. There is car parking in this area.
Your tour will finish at the Killarney Brewing Company on Muckross road. This is located about 5 minutes from the start point and town centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Killarney Jaunting Cars - Tangney Tours Ireland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff