- 6-hour Ring of Kerry tour including the Killarney National Park
- Explore 19th-century Ireland at the historic Bog Village
- Spin along the Ring of Kerry to villages including Glenbeigh, Sneem, and Waterville
- Enjoy panoramic views over natural attractions such as the Killarney Lakes and Macgillycuddy's Reeks
- Delve into the pretty Killarney National Park
- Tour includes round-trip travel from central Killarney
Departure & Return
22 Main Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry Ireland • Public parking at Beech Road, Killarney two minute walk from pick up point. • Pickup is available from accommodations for an additional cost. Please contact supplier for details.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
What To Expect
Visit the Bog Village, home to traditional thatched-roof cottages, and learn of life in Ireland during the early 19th-century. Perhaps visit the museum village (own expense), and discover top attractions such as the blacksmith’s forge and turf-cutter’s house. There is also an old Irish pub where an early drink or morning coffee and scones may be enjoyed (own expense).
Continue on through villages such as Cahersiveen, Derrynane, Glenbeigh, Sneem, and Waterville, and admire sweeping views over Rossbeigh Beach and the Iveragh peninsula. Along the way, learn of famous ex-residents including Daniel O’Connell — one of the most influential politicians in Ireland’s colorful history.
After lunch (own expense), travel through rugged landscape to Molls Gap and gaze out over peaks including Carrantuohill and Macgillycuddy's Reeks. Spin through the Killarney National Park and capture the pretty Killarney Lakes on camera. Then, return in comfort to your starting point in Killarney to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- From May to October we assign seats on a first come service so please check at our office on 22 Main Street,Killarney prior to date of tour if possible or from 9:00am daily.We also offer Priority seating (first five rows of the coach) which is an additional charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Deros Tours reserve the right to cancel tours if insufficient numbers book.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deros Coach Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience