Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Haunted ghost walk of Kingston
- Ideal for travelers fascinated by the supernatural
- Visit historic Kingston monuments alongside a costumed guide
- Hear spine-chilling stories of restless souls, tragic murders, and body snatching
- Choose between select departure times
Departure & Return
Located in downtown Kingston, just across the street from the Waterfront and the Visitor Information Centre in Confederation Park. In the lobby of the former Prince George Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Wander past the Prince George Hostel, the place of a murderous tragedy, and hear tales of grave robbing and body snatching, common occurrences in Kingston during the 19th century.
See, too, the locations of burial grounds and listen to stories of restless spirits and a haunted guesthouse. Your tour concludes at your original departure point in downtown Kingston.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haunted Walks Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.