2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance fees for Koh Rang national park
Departure & Return
Departure PointKo Chang, Ko Chang, Trat Province
Traveler pickup is offered
8am for the pick up, depends of your location on the island. We pick up only on the west coast of the island, fro, Klong Son (ferry) to Klong Koi.
Boat leaves at 9 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Transfer from hotels on the West coast of Koh Chang only
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY bbdivers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Padi Advanced open Water Diver Courses (Start at Koh Chang)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Padi Advanced open Water Diver Courses (Start at Koh Chang)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Padi Advanced open Water Diver Courses (Start at Koh Chang)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Padi Advanced open Water Diver Courses (Start at Koh Chang)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Padi Advanced open Water Diver Courses (Start at Koh Chang)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKo ChangScuba Diving - Gulf of ThailandScuba Diving - PattayaScuba Diving - SihanoukvilleCategory