8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy touring the Ang Thong National Marine Park in a small speed boat from Koh Phangan. As well as traveling quickly, there are other benefits to traveling by small boat. You’ll be able to access swimming and snorkeling spots that are inaccessible by larger boat, and you can disembark right onto the sand. Have free use of snorkeling and kayaking equipment, or simply choose to relax on the beach.
- Lunch is included
- A convenient way of touring the marine park
- Be as active or relaxed as you like on this day tour
- A fun day for the whole family
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Kayak boat
Use of Snorkeling equipment
National Marine Park admission fee (300 THB for adult , 150 THB for children)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotels in Koh Phangan which have road access.
- Thongsala Pier
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Click2GoThailand.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ang Thong National Marine Park Speedboat Tour from Koh Phangan?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ang Thong National Marine Park Speedboat Tour from Koh Phangan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ang Thong National Marine Park Speedboat Tour from Koh Phangan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ang Thong National Marine Park Speedboat Tour from Koh Phangan
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKo Pha NganShore Excursions - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandPorts of Call Tours - Gulf of ThailandJet Boating - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandShore Excursions - Koh SamuiNature and Wildlife - Koh SamuiWater Tours - Koh SamuiPorts of Call Tours - Koh SamuiJet Boating - Koh SamuiFull-day Tours - Koh SamuiShore Excursions - Koh TaoNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoWater Tours - Koh TaoPorts of Call Tours - Koh TaoJet Boating - Koh TaoFull-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory