- Small-group sailing tour of Ang Thong Marine Park
- Visit Emerald Lake and snorkel with a PADI-certified guide
- Enjoy a light breakfast, fresh fruit, and buffet lunch
- Round-trip hotel and dinghy transport included from Koh Samui
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will provide you with an exact pick-up time confirmation once we receive your reservation.
If you’re staying at private accommodation, please contact us as soon as possible in order to provide a contact number for the property you are staying at. Alternatively, let us talk to one of the staff members who work at the property.
Please note that an address is insufficient to locate a property on Koh Samui.
- Koh Samui Airport, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum number of guests required. We will notify you by 4.00 PM a day prior to your tour, if we didn't reach minimum guests required to operate. You will have the option to cancel your reservation or change to the next available tour.
- Semi-private tours provide personal service with a maximum of 14 guests on the Blue Dragon (68 ft) yacht and 28 guests aboard the Red Dragon (78 ft) yacht
- The choice of boat depends on total number of guests.
- All guests are required to remove footwear when boarding the yacht.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The itinerary may change depending on climatic conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Koh Samui
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Angthong Marine Park Semi-Private Sunset Tour.
- "Definitely worth paying a bit more to go on this trip compared to other tours." See review
- "Worth the little extra, staff go out of their way to ensure a fun experience for all." See review
- "This is a long but beautiful boat ride out and back - and if you have motion issues definitely bring dramamine just in case." See review