3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Massaman Curry, Fried Rice with Chicken, Prawn Tempura, Panang Curry with Chicken, Somtam, Pad Thai with Chicken
Pad Thai with Prawn, Green Curry with Chicken, Fried Chicken with Cashew nuts, Red Curry with Chicken, Stir fried Mix Vegetables
Red Curry with Chicken, Tum Yum Goong, Fried Rice with Egg and Vegetables, Massaman Curry, Stir fried Morning Glory, Fried Rice with Prawns
Yellow Curry with Chicken and Potato, Fried Yellow Noodle with Chicken, Minced Chicken soup, Pad Thai, Green Curry with Chicken, Prawn Tempura
Pad Thai, Stir fried Chicken, Red Curry with Chicken,Fried Rice with Chicken, Stir fried Chicken with Garlic and Pepper Sauce, Red Curry with Chicken
Green Curry with Chicken, Somtam, Sweet and Sour with Chicken,Pad Thai, Green Curry with Chicken, Stir fried Chicken with Garlic and Papper Sauce
Massaman Curry, Tom Yum Gai, Stir fried Prawns, Pad Thai, Green Curry with Chicken, Stir fried Chicken with Garlic and Papper Sauce
Fried rice with vegetables, Stir-fried yellow noodle with vegetables, Fried eggplant with garlic and chili sauce, Fried tofu with mixed mushroom
Banana in Coconut Milk Cream
Lunch or dinner (eat what you cook)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Pick up zone
• No Extra: Maenam, Bophut, Choengmon, Chaweng, Lamai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! A maximum of 25 people.
- Vegetarian Menu available upon request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chanita's Thai Cookery Class in Koh Samui?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chanita's Thai Cookery Class in Koh Samui?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeKoh SamuiCooking Classes - Gulf of ThailandCooking Classes - Ko Pha NganCooking Classes - Koh TaoCategory