5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Koh Samui on a half-day tour through the island’s rich history, culture and alluring landscape. Walk between rows of swaying palms at a coconut plantation, visit the sacred Wat Kunaram, and cool off in a jungle pool beneath the lovely Na Muang Waterfall. Wander through the shops and streets of Nathon, the island’s atmospheric former capital, then gaze out to sea alongside the gleaming, 40-foot (12-meter) Big Buddha, who sits atop the small rocky island of Wat Phra Yai. For a more personalized experience upgrade to a private tour.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Services not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide us with the name and address of your hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia World Enterprise Co., Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Koh Samui Island Half-Day Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKoh SamuiBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandHistorical Tours - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganHistorical Tours - Ko Pha NganHalf-day Tours - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Koh TaoNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoHistorical Tours - Koh TaoHalf-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory