8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel round-trip transfer
English Speaking Guide
Any personal expenses
Departure & Return
Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Way to Bangkok
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan Snorkeling Tour by Speedboat from Ko Samui?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan Snorkeling Tour by Speedboat from Ko Samui?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan Snorkeling Tour by Speedboat from Ko Samui?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan Snorkeling Tour by Speedboat from Ko Samui?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 146991P112
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKoh Samui4WD Tours - Gulf of ThailandSporting Events - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of ThailandJet Boating - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of Thailand4WD Tours - Ko Pha NganSporting Events - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganWater Tours - Ko Pha NganExtreme - Ko Pha NganJet Boating - Ko Pha NganFull-day Tours - Ko Pha Ngan4WD Tours - Koh TaoSporting Events - Koh TaoBus Tours - Koh TaoNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoWater Tours - Koh TaoExtreme - Koh TaoJet Boating - Koh TaoFull-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory