4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Fishing Rods and Towels
Friendly Multilingual Speaking Guide
Island entrance fee and marina passenger fee
Buffet Dinner & Soft Drink
Snack & Refreshments
Round trip transfer from the hotel
Insurance pay extra 50 THB/PAX
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Child tickets are 3-12 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxury Yacht Sunset Cruise Dinner Tour From Koh Samui?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxury Yacht Sunset Cruise Dinner Tour From Koh Samui?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxury Yacht Sunset Cruise Dinner Tour From Koh Samui?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxury Yacht Sunset Cruise Dinner Tour From Koh Samui?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBophutDining Experiences - Gulf of ThailandSailing - Gulf of ThailandDining Experiences - Ko Pha NganSailing - Ko Pha NganDining Experiences - Koh TaoSailing - Koh TaoCategory