- Cruise Koh Samui’s southern islands on a contemporary yacht
- Savor a freshly prepared Thai buffet with soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Soak up the sun's rays on the spacious deck and white sand beaches
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will provide you with an exact pick-up time confirmation once we receive your reservation.
If you’re staying at private accommodation, please contact us as soon as possible in order to provide a contact number for the property you are staying at. Alternatively, let us talk to one of the staff members who work at the property.
Please note that an address is insufficient in order to locate a property on Koh Samui.
- Koh Samui Airport, Thailand
- Nathon Pier, อ่างทอง Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 11 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The program is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions
- Semi-private tours provide personal service with a maximum of 14 guests on-board the Blue Dragon 68ft yacht and required minimum of 8 Pax to oporate
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Koh Samui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms