Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Capture the shot of a lifetime on a photography tour of Koh Samui, and travel to the island’s most iconic, beautiful sites: snap the afternoon light on the glimmering Golden Pagoda, the evocative pairing of Hin Ta and Hin Yai rocks, and ornately worked decorations at Wat Plai Laem. Find the ultimate viewpoint to watch Koh Samui’s ‘golden hour’ melt into a vivid, tropical sunset, as daylight disappears into the tranquil Gulf of Thailand.
- Koh Samui photography tour
- Great overview of the island
- Healthy snacks and refreshments
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks and refreshments
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all places around Samui
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a camera
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please cover shoulders when entering temples
- OPERATED BY Island Gem Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Island View Sunset Tour on Koh Samui?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Island View Sunset Tour on Koh Samui?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Island View Sunset Tour on Koh Samui?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Island View Sunset Tour on Koh Samui
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKoh SamuiShore Excursions - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandPorts of Call Tours - Gulf of ThailandPhotography Tours - Gulf of ThailandHistorical Tours - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandShore Excursions - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Ko Pha NganPorts of Call Tours - Ko Pha NganPhotography Tours - Ko Pha NganHistorical Tours - Ko Pha NganHalf-day Tours - Ko Pha NganShore Excursions - Koh TaoBus Tours - Koh TaoPorts of Call Tours - Koh TaoPhotography Tours - Koh TaoHistorical Tours - Koh TaoHalf-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory