6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travelers who want to enjoy some Thai island hopping without having to worry about boat transfers will love this easy day trip from Koh Samui. Take a speedboat and visit two islands—Koh Tan and Koh Madsum—which each offer a different experience. Enjoy activities like swimming, kayaking, and snorkeling in the beautifully clear waters, and enjoy an exclusive feeding experience on Pig Beach. An al fresco lunch and a sunset view are also included.
- Kayaks and snorkeling equipment are included
- Get access to a secret beach—the unique Pig Beach
- A fun day trip for friends and families traveling together
- Lunch and drinking water are included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Water and Soda
Exclusive Pig Feeding Experience
Hotel Pick Up
Local friendly guide
Use of Sun beds & Cabanas
"Private Beach" Access
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This tour includes a pick up service from hotels within the hotels list. After pick up guests will be driven by a minivan to the pier where they will meet their guide. The pick up times in each area are as follow: Bophut 10.45-11.15AM Chongmon / Chaweng 11.00-11.30AM Lamai / Na Tom 11.30-12.00AM
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dietary requirements or Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Common Tour Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pig Island Day Trip from Koh Samui by Speedboat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pig Island Day Trip from Koh Samui by Speedboat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pig Island Day Trip from Koh Samui by Speedboat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pig Island Day Trip from Koh Samui by Speedboat
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingSailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKoh SamuiKayaking - Gulf of ThailandSailing - Gulf of ThailandSnorkeling - Gulf of ThailandKayaking - Ko Pha NganSailing - Ko Pha NganSnorkeling - Ko Pha NganKayaking - Koh TaoSailing - Koh TaoSnorkeling - Koh TaoCategory