8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
Lunch(Thai set menu), Soft drinks(water, cola), Fresh fruit
Maritime expert captain and fisherman crew
Departure & Return
30/5 M.5 T.Talingngam Koh Samui Surattanee 84140 Tambon Taling Ngam, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani, Thailand
Or, you can also get picked up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years
- Over 4 people charge extra 1,000 baht per adult and 500 baht per child
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Boat Big Game Fishing Day Trip From Koh Samui ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Boat Big Game Fishing Day Trip From Koh Samui ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Boat Big Game Fishing Day Trip From Koh Samui
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fishing Charters & ToursSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKoh SamuiFishing Charters & Tours - Gulf of ThailandSnorkeling - Gulf of ThailandFishing Charters & Tours - Ko Pha NganSnorkeling - Ko Pha NganFishing Charters & Tours - Koh TaoSnorkeling - Koh TaoCategory