Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Koh Samui hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Tour schedule is subject to change depending on weather conditions (especially in rainy season)
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Should any special meals be required, such as Vegetarian, please advise at time of booking. We will attempt to do all possible to assist as requested
- Optional Zipline Cable Ride (2 lines 300 Baht extra pay at the ride) enjoyed by people from 8 years old right up to senior citizen age
- Optional Jungle Water Slide (100 Baht extra pay at slide)
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry! I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free.
- If you are staying at a Koh Samui hotel that is situated on a hill that is difficult for a van to maneuver you may be asked to meet at another hotel for the transfer
- What to bring: Sun cream, Sun Glasses, Hat, Towel (if you wish to swim in the waterfalls), Camera, Dry clothes to change, Swim suit and Comfortable shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff