9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your time on the 13,435-foot (4,095-meter) Mount Kinabalu, a UNESCO World Heritage Site valued for its biodiversity, on a private tour. Visit the Mountain Garden to learn about the flora and fauna of the area and hike uphill to the Canopy Walkway for views over the treetops. Exploring with a private guide means you'll receive undivided attention and benefit from insider knowledge of the natural area.
- Get insider info about the mountain’s biodiversity from a guide
- See the best views of the forest from a canopy walkway
- Receive undivided attention and have plenty of time for questions on a private tour
- Optional visit to hot springs and/or to see the world’s largest orchids
Saved to wishlist!
Air conditioned vehicle with license English-speaking guide
Hotel pickup from Kota Kinabalu city hotels
Video RM30 / Camera RM5 fees at the Canopy walkway
Entrance fees to Rafflesia site (time permitting)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on uneven ground and some steep sections along the trail.
- Please wear flat walking shoes, hat, sun screen, raincoat/umbrella, insect repellent and light jacket (Temperature at Park is 24C), drinking water
- Swimming in the Hot Springs are not recommended due to poor toilet and pool hygiene however if you still wish to proceed subject to time permitting, you would have to bring along swim wear, towel, change of clothing and toiletries
- Time permitting, guest may opt to visit the nearby Rafflesia reserves or gardens managed by the local villagers at their own expense. The cost of entrance fees varies depending on location and also whether the Rafflesia is in bloom at that time
- OPERATED BY Exotic Borneo Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "This trip is surely a must do in Kota Kinabalu." See review
Product code: 19625P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanNature and Wildlife - Bandar Seri BegawanFull-day Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Kota BeludSignal Hill Observatory PlatformKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Mari Mari Cultural VillageMonsopiad Cultural VillageManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)