10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide/ driver.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver cum guide.
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Camera and video fees at the canopy walk
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Surcharge 9 USD/Pax/Way for Private transfers outside from the general pick-up/drop-off locations
Surcharge 5 USD/Pax/Way for Joint transfers outside from the general pick-up/drop-off locations
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from central Kota Kinabalu.Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis. Joint tours are operated with an English-speaking guide / driver.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside central Kota Kinabalu. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation, such as Rasa Ria / Nexus / Beringgis, cruise ports and Kota Kinabalu’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Part of this excursion includes walking over unpaved roads and paths. This may not suit guests with walking issues.
- Bear in mind that such paths may turn slippery / muddy after a rain shower. We suggest wearing good walking shoes, preferred closed shoes, when booking this tour.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.1
- It is recommended to bring a rain coat, good walking shoes, light jacket, insect repellent and a water bottle with you.
- For the hot springs, bring additionally a change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- The hot spring is a public area and may see large crowds during weekends and public holidays.
- Camera and video fees apply for the canopy walk (to be paid on spot)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluFood Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahMarkets - SabahWalking Tours - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahFood Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanMarkets - SandakanWalking Tours - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaWalking Tours - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & TicketsMonsopiad Cultural Village Tours & TicketsSignal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & TicketsMari Mari Cultural Village Tours & TicketsKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & TicketsKota Belud Tours & TicketsManukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & TicketsTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & TicketsSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah) Tours & TicketsSapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & TicketsKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & TicketsTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & Tickets