Are you interested in?
55 Tours & Activities
144 Tours & Activities
99 Tours & Activities
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Cruise into the islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, where clear water and great snorkeling are a tempting escape from busy Kota Kinabalu. With included boat transport, restaurant lunch, snorkeling gear, and hotel transfers, this excursion to Pulau Manukan takes care of logistics but leaves you free to explore on your own—that means an independent day of sun, sand, and marine life in a gorgeous destination.
- Use provided snorkeling gear to check out colorful coral reefs
- Try local cuisine with an included restaurant lunch
- Coordinated boat and ground transfers ensure you don’t need to rush
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at central hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Saved to wishlist!
Joined boat transfers from and to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Snack, drinks and /or refreshments during the tour
One bottle of drinking water and refreshing towels during the day
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Use of life jacket, snorkelling equipment during the tour
Any applicable video and camera fees (to be paid on spot)
English speaking guide services for tours operating (10 guests or more)
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from central Kota Kinabalu.Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis with boat transfers always on joint basis.
- All tours are operated without guide with an English speaking guide included in the tour from 10 guests and up.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside central Kota Kinabalu. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation, such as Rasa Ria / Nexus / Beringgis, cruise ports and Kota Kinabalu’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Sand, dust and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- We strongly advise not to bring any valuables with you as there are no lockers available.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is no headcount limit for the tour. The system only allow a maximum 15 people per booking. In case you need to make a booking for more than 15 people, we suggest you to place 2 bookings with 15 people each.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Relaxing Day at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Relaxing Day at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Relaxing Day at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Relaxing Day at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during A Relaxing Day at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park?
This activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by A Relaxing Day at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.
See all safety measures taken by A Relaxing Day at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.
Product code: 8084P692
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahExtreme - SabahDay Cruises - SabahWater Tours - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanExtreme - SandakanDay Cruises - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaDay Cruises - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota BeludKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)