Guided Kota Kinabalu Half Day City Tour
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Professional English-speaking guide.
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
Hotel pickup and drop off (As per your package you choose)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note before confirm your package select correct your hotel area and as per your area please choose the package (Eg City hotel or 1 Borneo or Outskirt Hotel)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Kota Kinabalu Half Day City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Kota Kinabalu Half Day City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Kota Kinabalu Half Day City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Kota Kinabalu Half Day City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P93
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanCity Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanHalf-day Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota BeludSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreMari Mari Cultural VillageKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Monsopiad Cultural VillageGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)