7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get a look at the proboscis monkey population of Klias Wetland during a river cruise through the mangrove forest reserve outside Kota Kinabalu. The overland journey weaves through the countryside, passing by secluded beaches, villages and rice fields en route. You’ll receive a dinner of local foods with light refreshments before an evening boat ride to catch a glimpse of fireflies decorating the mangrove trees.
- Klias Wetland wildlife cruise from Kota Kinabalu
- Cruise through the mangroves in search of monkeys
- Sample local dishes for dinner
- See fireflies light up the night during a boat ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included by air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pick-up and drop-off within Kota Kinabalu City Centre area
Drinks during dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel located in Kota Kinabalu City Centre area
Return Point: Your hotel located in Kota Kinabalu City Centre area
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Insect repellent, mineral water, hat, sun block and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Pickup details are provided 24 hours in advance
- Pickup time from beach hotels may be earlier than time indicated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Klias Wetland Cruise and Firefly Tour in Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Klias Wetland Cruise and Firefly Tour in Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Klias Wetland Cruise and Firefly Tour in Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Klias Wetland Cruise and Firefly Tour in Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 19855P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDining ExperiencesDay CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahDining Experiences - SabahDay Cruises - SabahWater Tours - SabahDinner Cruises - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanDining Experiences - Bandar Seri BegawanDay Cruises - Bandar Seri BegawanWater Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanDinner Cruises - Bandar Seri BegawanFull-day Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - SandakanDining Experiences - SandakanDay Cruises - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanDinner Cruises - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreMonsopiad Cultural VillageKota BeludTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Mari Mari Cultural VillageManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)