4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the Mari Mari Cultural Village, an open-air museum that introduces you to Borneo’s ethnic cultures. Visit longhouses in the village and observe the daily routines of Sabah’s traditional groups including the Dusun, Rungus, Lundayeh, Bajau and Murut. Taste Sabahan specialties for lunch and observe cultural demonstrations such as blowpipe making, fire starting, and tattooing while you learn from your guide about the mystical symbolism behind these practices. Round-trip transport from Kota Kinabalu hotels included.
- Mari Mari Cultural Village tour
- Learn about the Dusun, Rungus, Lundayeh, Bajau and Murut cultures
- See blowpipe making and fire starting demonstrations
- Take in the delicious smell of bamboo cooking before lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Kota Kinabalu
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Buffet lunch for 9 am session
Hi Tea for 1 pm session
Buffet Diner for 5 pm session.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- No refunds for cancellation received within 24 hours' notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Mari Mari Cultural Village from Kota Kinabalu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSabahKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Monsopiad Cultural VillagePoring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Belud