Half-Day Visit to Borneo Traditional Living Mari Mari Cultural Village
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
There’s no public transport to the Mari Mari Cultural Village, so save time, money, and energy by joining this convenient door-to-door tour. Venture deep into the jungle by way of a hanging bridge. Then experience the traditional lifestyles of Borneo’s diverse ethnic groups, from bamboo cooking to shooting blowpipes to traditional dance, with a guide. Choose between morning, midday, and afternoon departures: Each includes a simple meal of Sabah specialties.
- Discover Sabah’s main ethnic groups at the Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Choose between three different departure times to suit your schedule
- Enjoy a live dance performance and a traditional meal
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Local lunch, afternoon tea or dinner, depending on departure time selected
Hotel pickup and drop-off by driver on sharing basis
Guide at Cultural village on sharing basis
Drinks (only local Malaysian ringgit accepted)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu City
Return DetailsYour hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Return transfer to Village is by driver. Guided tour will start at the cultural village.
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes, long pants, sun screen, insect repellent, hat, casual wear, bottled water and camera
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- OPERATED BY EXOTIC BORNEO SDN. BHD.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "This tour was so worth doing, even in the pouring rain it was so special, liz" See review
Product code: 46602P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursKota KinabaluHistorical Tours - SabahHistorical Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanHistorical Tours - SandakanCategory
Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreKota Belud