5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Escape the city and journey to the paradise islands off the coast of Kota Kinabalu on a hassle-free day trip to Manukan Island. Let a guide take care of transfers, entrance fees, and activities as you sit back, relax, and enjoy the white sands and crystal-clear waters of the island. You'll have chance to snorkel and hike in the jungle, and benefit from the in-depth knowledge of a guide.
- Reach Manukan Island without the hassle of advance planning on a day trip
- Swap the city of Kota Kinabalu for the island paradise of Manukan
- Discover information about Boreno's endemic wildlife that you may otherwise have missed
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don't have to worry about finding a meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Land and sea transfers
Meal as stated (Lunch)
English Speaking Guide
Hotel pick up & drop off (selected hotel only)
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 40 per vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sun block / tan lotion, towel, personal toiletries, swimming attire, sandal and extra clothing for change.
- Water sport activities are available at your own expenses upon request.
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 40 per vehicle
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that this tour will do only 2 Islands Hopping, after Manukan Island, we will go to either Mamutik or Sapi Island, decided by the boat captain based on the weather & wave condition.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park 2 Islands Hopping Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park 2 Islands Hopping Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park 2 Islands Hopping Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park 2 Islands Hopping Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P281
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahExtreme - SabahWater Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanSporting Events - Bandar Seri BegawanNature and Wildlife - Bandar Seri BegawanExtreme - Bandar Seri BegawanWater Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanHalf-day Tours - Bandar Seri Begawan4WD Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Kota BeludManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Monsopiad Cultural VillageSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreMari Mari Cultural VillageKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)