8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the unbeatable beauty of the Kota Belud wetlands on an 8-hour group tour. After transfer from your hotel, enjoy a cruise along the Tempasuk River with views of Mount Kinabalu and proboscis monkeys sightings. Once the sun sets, disembark and enjoy a buffet dinner. Then take a nighttime firefly watching cruise along the Nanamun River as you are surrounded by thousands of the luminous creatures.
- Relax in convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Observe wildlife in its natural habitat
- Enjoy appetizers and a buffet dinner
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
Saved to wishlist!
Sightseeing/Tour service in an air-conditioned vehicle/s (Except Cruise)
Meal: Refreshment & Buffet Dinner at Local Restaurant
Evening River Cruise
English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide
All Meals and accommodation as and where not specified above
Any Camera/video camera fees and other incidentals/insurance
Tips & Gratuities for Driver and tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick up time. Our guide will announce your name at the lobby area for pick up. Should you require further assistance please contact our hotline at +6016 6018 696
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Pickup and drop-off provided for hotels located at Kota Kinabalu city.Additional surcharge may apply for pickup from outskirt hotel in radius of 50km within Kota Kinabalu City such as Beringgis Beach Resort, Borneo Paradise etc.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR EAST MALAYSIA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu K2 Fireflies Sunset River Cruise Tour with Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu K2 Fireflies Sunset River Cruise Tour with Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu K2 Fireflies Sunset River Cruise Tour with Dinner?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu K2 Fireflies Sunset River Cruise Tour with Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 34669P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahEco Tours - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanEco Tours - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaEco Tours - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota BeludMonsopiad Cultural VillageKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Mari Mari Cultural VillageManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSignal Hill Observatory Platform