Are you interested in?
88 Tours & Activities
Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs) Tours
18 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
188 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Meal as stated (Lunch)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
0730hrs pick up from the city hotel and proceed for about 3 hours drive to Poring Hot Springs through
scenic mountainous countryside. Upon arrival, a must visit is the Treetop Canopy Walkway which 20 minutes hike is needed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Proper hiking shoes, hat / cap, warm jacket, raincoat, personal toiletries etc.
- All entrances are subject to business hour
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P95
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahEco Tours - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanEco Tours - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaEco Tours - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota BeludSignal Hill Observatory PlatformManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Monsopiad Cultural Village