Kiulu White Water River Rafting from Kota kinabalu
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Let your adrenaline levels soar during a white-water rafting experience in Kota Kinabalu—considered one of the best places for rafting in Southeast Asia. No previous rafting experience is required to enjoy this adventure, which involves tackling Class III for a mildly exhilarating experience. Plus, hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off mean that you don’t have to worry about finding a meeting point.
- Go rafting on Class III rapids for moderate exhilaration
- Suitable for travelers with no previous rafting experience
- Lunch and all equipment are included for a seamless experience
- Letting someone else drive gives you more time to enjoy the scenery
Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Kota kinabalu City Hotels)
English speaking river guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied, USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sun block, Lotion, Towel, Sandal, Extra clothing for change
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kiulu White Water River Rafting from Kota kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kiulu White Water River Rafting from Kota kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kiulu White Water River Rafting from Kota kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kiulu White Water River Rafting from Kota kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P274
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeWater ToursRaftingFloat Trips White Water Rafting Full-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahExtreme - SabahWater Tours - SabahRafting - SabahFloat Trips - SabahWhite Water Rafting - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanSporting Events - Bandar Seri BegawanExtreme - Bandar Seri BegawanWater Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanRafting - Bandar Seri BegawanFloat Trips - Bandar Seri BegawanWhite Water Rafting - Bandar Seri BegawanFull-day Tours - Bandar Seri Begawan4WD Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanExtreme - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanRafting - SandakanFloat Trips - SandakanWhite Water Rafting - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Monsopiad Cultural VillageTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSignal Hill Observatory PlatformKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota BeludSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Mari Mari Cultural VillageSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)