5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get up close to some of Malaysia’s diverse wildlife without looking through a cage on this river cruise package in the Klias Wetlands. Spend the afternoon drifting through this vibrant mangrove forest, looking out for proboscis monkeys, macaques, crocodiles, monitor lizards and much more. Once the sun goes down, head out again to see the fireflies light up the riverside on this unique combo of afternoon and after-dark cruises.
- Before you cruise, enjoy a complimentary high tea with traditional kuih-muih sweets
- As the sun sets, enjoy a Malay buffet dinner full of traditional dishes
- Enjoy activities at the jetty including fishing and blow-pipe practice
- Round-trip transfers provided from your Kota Kinabalu hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Boat Cruise 2x
Personal Travel Insurance
Any items not mentioned above
English/Malay speaking guide (Kindly enquire should you need other language)
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Additional Information
- Children (aged 3-11 years old), 12 and above is counted as an adult
- Request for private boats. Request for additional Private Boats will be charged RM 200 per boat.
- Outskirts Hotel area Pickup/Drop-off. Out of Kota Kinabalu City area will be charged RM 31.80 per person. Pick up location will be only at Kota Kinabalu city area.
- What to bring
- Raincoat Umbrella
- Sunblock lotion
- Insect Repellent
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Borneo Authentic Adventure
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Klias Wildlife Safari River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Klias Wildlife Safari River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Klias Wildlife Safari River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Klias Wildlife Safari River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Klias Wildlife Safari River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahSafaris - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanSafaris - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaSafaris - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Kota BeludManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Monsopiad Cultural VillageMari Mari Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory PlatformPoring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre