Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Learn the basics of scuba diving on a full-day introductory course
- No previous diving experience is required
- Lunch, all equipment, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Enjoy a more immersive experience of Borneo's underwater wildlife
Departure & Return
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 40 per vehicle
- 24 hours are not allowed for boarding in plane after or before Diving (More information Below)
- Prior to enrollment in any of the courses, a Confidential Medical Form must be filled out, and a physician’s release may be required if there are any medical issues preventing you from diving.
- Junior Divers must have a parent or legal guardian accompany them at all times on courses and on our boats. Parents must provide a written statement authorizing a legal guardian.
- Our dive captains and dive operators will take requests for dive sites. However, sites cannot be pre-booked or guaranteed.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Weather, sea conditions and experience of divers on board are also a factor in selecting the appropriate dive site for the group. Our dive captains and dive operators will make every effort to accommodate your requests.
- Minimum time you should give before flying after diving: After single no-decompression dives, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested.
- After multiple no-decompression dives per day or multiple days of diving a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 18 hours is suggested.
- For dives requiring decompression stops, there is little experimental or published evidence on which to base a recommendation. For decompression diving, a pre-flight surface interval substantially longer than 18 hours appears prudent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms