3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Soak up the electric atmosphere of Kota Kinabula by night on this 3-hour evening tour, including hotel pick-up. Browse the bustling night market, then enjoy a magnificent view over the illuminated city from the observation deck of Signal Hill. Finally, tuck into a sumptuous dinner of typical Malaysian dishes, accompanied by traditional Malay music and dance.
- Night tour of Kota Kinabalu with fun and knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a sumptuous Malaysian dinner in a local restaurant
- Discover traditional Malay culture through a spirited cultural performance of Sabah dances
- Marvel at how the city sparkles at night from Signal Hill's observation deck
- Explore a lively night market, peruse its dynamic stalls and enjoy lively conversation with its vendors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
English speaking guide
Surcharge imposed pick up from Shangri-la Rasa Ria, Nexus Resort, Beringgis Resort, etc
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from selected city hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu by Night with Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu by Night with Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu by Night with Dinner?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu by Night with Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3705BKI40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursDining ExperiencesMarketsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluNight Tours - SabahFood Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahDining Experiences - SabahMarkets - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahNight Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanFood Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanCity Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanDining Experiences - Bandar Seri BegawanMarkets - Bandar Seri BegawanHalf-day Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanNight Tours - SandakanFood Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanDining Experiences - SandakanMarkets - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Mari Mari Cultural VillageSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Kota BeludGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)