Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to the Tip of Borneo from Kota Kinabalu
- Visit the towns of Kota Belud and Kampung Gombizau, and observe the daily lifestyle of their inhabitants
- Hear informative commentary on local customs from a knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a traditional lunch in a longhouse, a typical structure of the Rungus people
- Drive to Tanjung Simpang Mengayau, a rocky outcrop at Borneo’s northernmost point, situated on the Kudat Peninsula
- Round-trip coach transport from Kota Kinabalu city hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Recommended items bring: hat, sunglasses and umbrella
- Tamu at Kota Belud is only open on Sundays
- During the Muslim festival of Eid al-Fitr, which coincides with the Chinese New Year, some places of interest are closed for a period of 2 days each in a year (Dates are subject to change)
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Kudat Peninsula Day Trip to Tip of Borneo from Kota Kinabalu.