8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Kota Kinabalu City Hotels)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mantanani Island Diving Paradise Tour (Certified Diver) from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mantanani Island Diving Paradise Tour (Certified Diver) from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mantanani Island Diving Paradise Tour (Certified Diver) from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mantanani Island Diving Paradise Tour (Certified Diver) from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mantanani Island Diving Paradise Tour (Certified Diver) from Kota Kinabalu
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahWater Tours - SabahExtreme - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanExtreme - SandakanFull-day Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Monsopiad Cultural VillageGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Kota BeludKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)