Are you interested in?
87 Tours & Activities
Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs) Tours
18 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
188 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Take a break from sightseeing and spend the day relaxing in the natural hot springs of Poring on a day trip from Kota Kinabalu. Ideal for active travelers looking to relieve aching muscles, this hassle-free excursion includes a scenic journey through Kinabalu National Park and a stop at a local fruit market. Plus, hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off mean that you don't have to worry about finding a meeting point.
- Escape the city on a day trip to Poring Hot Springs
- Let a guide take care of arranging transport and activities
- Take a break from walking to soothe aching muscles
- Customize your itinerary by opting to hike or relax in the springs
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup & drop off (city center 1km radius)
Meal as stated (Lunch)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Proper hiking shoes, hat / cap, warm jacket, raincoat, personal toiletries etc.
- All entrances are subject to business hour
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P272
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahFood Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahExtreme - SabahMarkets - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanFood Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - SandakanMarkets - SandakanFull-day Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Monsopiad Cultural VillageMari Mari Cultural VillageManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreKota BeludSignal Hill Observatory PlatformKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)