8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Kinabalu National Park was one of Malaysia’s first national parks, and is now a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site. On this private day tour you will learn all about this outstanding natural preserve, with its thousands of species of flora, fauna, and bird life. Join the park’s naturalist on a guided walk, and enjoy other informational activities, such as an audio-visual show. Lunch at a local restaurant included.
- Private transfers in air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide
- Scenic drive through hill and mountain landscape
- Stop en route at the Nabalu Fruit Market for some tasty exotic snacks
- Option of visiting the Mountain Garden or Botanical Garden
Saved to wishlist!
Private AC transportation
English Speaking Driver Guide
Lunch at Local restaurant
Canopy Walk (If you select)
Hotel Pickup/drop off within Kota Kinabalu City area.
Other food and drinks
Any other things not mentioned
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu , Kota Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu District, West Coast Division, SabahThis activity will end right where it started.We do offer pickup / drop off from All major hotel located centrally Kota Kibalu.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring Proper hiking shoes, hat / cap, warm jacket, raincoat, personal toiletries etc.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MAM Holidays Malaysia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Kinabalu National Park Tour with Canopy Walk Including Lunch
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluShore Excursions - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahPorts of Call Tours - SabahShore Excursions - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanPorts of Call Tours - SandakanShore Excursions - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaPorts of Call Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Mari Mari Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory PlatformTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Kota Belud