- Get off the beaten path on a quad biking tour of Kiulu from Kota Kinabalu
- Perfect for thrill seekers and travelers with limited time
- Gain local insight into the villages and agricultural areas from your guide
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to six
Departure & Return
Drive pass by Kiulu Town, continue to drive via the main road until you arrived at KG. Mantob. On the left, there is a building with a signage 'Kiulu Valley Hub'.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour involves an element of risk. All participants are required to sign a liability release form prior to riding.
- The guide reserves the right to require any persons found to be endangering their own safety or the safety of others to ride as a passenger with the guide.
- Quad biking is subject to last minute changes in the event of adverse weather conditions. A replacement tour or postponement will be offered in such an event due to safety reasons.
- Please wear long sleeve shirt and pants (to protect against riding in the sun), shoes (no sandals or flip flops), sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle, change of clothes for the return journey and camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Borneo Quad Biking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms