Sapi Island (DSD)
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Use of Scuba equipment
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Other Water Actitivities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1Tour & Adventure Sdn Bhd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 250035P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahWater Tours - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanWater Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanFull-day Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Monsopiad Cultural VillageTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota BeludManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSignal Hill Observatory PlatformSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)