6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See native Malaysian wildlife in its natural environment on this exciting day trip along the Tamau River in Kota Kinabalu. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the different kinds of animals and birds you’ll see on the way. In the evening, experience the magic of fireflies. This family-friendly day trip is a convenient way to get out into nature in Malaysia.
- A relaxed trip with many animal sightings is a favorite with kids
- Refreshments and dinner are included
- Hotel transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle are included
- Learn about Malaysia’s unique animals and birds from your local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Refreshment and dinner
Rampayan firefly cruise
Tamau River cruise
Professional licensed English speaking guide
Hotel round-trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The boat ride to watch wildlife is approximately 45 minutes and 20 minutes to see the fireflies.
- During the ride, there are no toilet facilities and if it rains along the way, guests may get wet.
- Although there is high possibilities of seeing wildlife and fireflies due to their habit of resting or mating by the riverbanks in the evenings, sightings are not guaranteed
- Tamau village is located approximately 70 and 90 km respectively from Kota Kinabalu city
- Disclaimer form is required to be signed at the jetty
- OPERATED BY Exotic Borneo Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 19625P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisEco ToursHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahSafaris - SabahEco Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanSafaris - SandakanEco Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaSafaris - Puerto PrincesaEco Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota BeludTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Mari Mari Cultural VillageSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)