Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day speedboat tour of Phang Nga Bay from Krabi
- Visit James Bond Island, set for some scenes in the film 'The Man with the Golden Gun'
- Upgrade to include an optional kayak tour of Lot Noi Cave
- Discover local culture while lunching at the Muslim fishing village on Panyee Island
- Lounge around Hong Island with time for snorkeling and swimming
- Includes guide, snorkel equipment, lunch and round-trip transfers from Krabi
Departure & Return
Meet at Krabi Discovery Pier at Ao Thalane Pier at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The pickup time was early in the morning, but so it was good, that were not many Tourists." See review