- Sunset island-hopping cruise from Krabi
- Voyage to four different islands on a longtail boat
- See the dramatic limestone cliffs on Railay Beach, accessible only by boat
- Snorkel at Koh Sii, known for its clear waters and vibrant marine life
- Swim among bioluminescent plankton during a night snorkel
- Enjoy lunch and a light dinner on the beach
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian food under previous request (contact us)
- Departure times and locations:
- 11.45am: Free Meeting Point outside Krabi Resort, beside the King sign (for all Hotels in Ao Nang)
- 11.55am: Free Meeting point at Nopparatara Pier for Centara grand resort’s guests
- 1.00pm: Free from Railay guests. At Railay West Beach (meeting outside Railay village resort).
- 11.20am: Private transfer round trip from Krabi Town: 1,000Baht (from 1 to 3 people and 100 Baht per additional person)
- 11.40am: Private transfer round trip from Klong Muang: 1,000Baht (from 1 to 3 people and 100 Baht per additional person)
- 11.30am: Private transfer round trip from Tup Kaek: 1,200Baht (from 1 to 3 people and 100 Baht per additional person)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian and Halal options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Swimming suit
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thalassa Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms