2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Free flow Mineral water, Nature Guide
Hotel - Please see recmmendationsfor your easy booking.
Meals - You will be guided to reasonably priced restaurants.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
7.30am - 8am You will be picked from your Kuala Lumpur hotel reception and all hotels within Kuala Lumpur.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DGP TRANSPORT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2D 1N Tour Jungle Walk to Lata Berkoh + Rainforest Taman Negara ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2D 1N Tour Jungle Walk to Lata Berkoh + Rainforest Taman Negara ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2D 1N Tour Jungle Walk to Lata Berkoh + Rainforest Taman Negara ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2D 1N Tour Jungle Walk to Lata Berkoh + Rainforest Taman Negara ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13072P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursUnderground Tours Walking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuala Lumpur4WD Tours - Petaling JayaSporting Events - Petaling JayaOvernight Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaMulti-day Tours - Petaling JayaExtreme - Petaling JayaWalking Tours - Petaling JayaUnderground Tours - Petaling Jaya4WD Tours - PenangSporting Events - PenangOvernight Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangMulti-day Tours - PenangExtreme - PenangWalking Tours - PenangUnderground Tours - Penang4WD Tours - Sentosa IslandSporting Events - Sentosa IslandOvernight Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandMulti-day Tours - Sentosa IslandExtreme - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandUnderground Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)i-CityMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Alive 3D Art GalleryKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkAquaria KLCC Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)National MuseumThean Hou TemplePutrajaya Bridge Rumah Penghulu Abu SemanCameron HighlandsTaman Negara National ParkCape Rachado LighthouseTempler Park Chan See Shu Yuen TempleJalan Masjid India Night MarketSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Berjaya Time Square Theme Park