3-Day Jungle Experience in Taman Negara from Kuala Lumpur
- Stay at a national park resort for even more time in the rainforest
- Tours designed for nature lovers, with hikes and wildlife watching
- No hidden costs: included accommodations, meals, and activities
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Kuala Lumpur hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointStaying hotel within Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Return DetailsStaying hotel within Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Involved lots of walking
- Soft Adventure tour
- What to bring (recommended): Change of clothes of T-shirts, long or short pants, swimwear and towel. Small rucksack for the trek, hat, raincoat/disposable poncho, track shoes, sandals, insect repellent, sun protection lotion (for sun sensitive skin) and torch light.
- Important: If you are returning to Kuala Lumpur city, you may leave your luggage in the hotel luggage storage room and bring instead, an overnight backpack for the tour.
- Camera and fishing license is payable to the Forestry Department. The rainy season is between middle November to middle/end January.
- During the rainy season, some of the activities may be cancelled should there be a high element of safety at risk.
- Sightings of wildlife is not guaranteed
- Please note that hotel pickup and drop-off service operates only for hotels within the Kuala Lumpur central city limits. If you are staying within the following area, pick-up/drop-off service available at additional fee (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher):
- Greater Kuala Lumpur: KL Sentral, Petaling Jaya & Subang Area - Le Meridien, Hilton, Majestic Kuala Lumpur, Cititel, Boulevard MidValley, Pearl International, Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya, Crystal Crown, Armada, Holiday Villa Subang, Grand Dorset Subang, Petaling Jaya Hilton, Sunway Lagoon, One World Damansara, and other hotels located within this area
- Sri Kembangan:Palace of the Golden Horses, and other hotels located within this area
- Shah Alam:Holiday Inn Glenmarie, The Saujana, all hotels within the Shah Alam area
- Putrajaya, KLIA & Sepang:Putrajaya Shangrila, Putrajaya Marriott, Cyberview Lodge, Equatorial Bangi, Sama-Sama Hotel KLIA, Concorde Inn KLIA, Avani Gold Coast Sepang, and other hotels located within this area
- Resort cancellation policy: If cancel 25 days prior to arrival, subject to full cancellation charges. Travelling in July-August, if cancel 65 days prior to arrival, subject to full cancellation charges.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Jungle Experience in Taman Negara from Kuala Lumpur.