Are you interested in?
- Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara 3-day trip
- Scenic, two-hour boat trip from Kuala Tembeling to Kuala Tahan
- Walk across the canopy walkway to see the forest from a unique vantage point
- Take a jungle survival class and learn how to survive in the wild
- Keep your eyes out for nocturnal animals on an evening trek
- 2-night stay in a 4-star resort hotel and expert guide included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any city hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passengers should bring light comfortable clothing, jungle boots, hat, light raincoat, flashlight, tennis shoes, swimming costumes and sweater
- The visit to Taman Negara is adventurous but suitable for all including children. Passengers traveling with children should be prepared and bring all necessities that are needed by the children or babies, as once inside it is quite isolated
- Accommodations at the 4-star Taman Negara Resort are Malaysian-styled wooden chalets with the following amenities:
- Air-conditioner (with individual controls)
- Private bedroom with attached bathroom
- Hot and cold shower
- Prayer mat
- Kiblat sign
- Tea- and coffee-making facilities
- Balcony with a river or forest view
- Mini bar (chalet suites only)
- Sitting area (chalet suites only)
- Writing desk and stationary (chalet suits only)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Taman Negara Adventure from Kuala Lumpur.