Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the best of Malaysia’s rural highlands on this 3-night Cameron Highlands and Penang Tour from Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy round-trip coach transportation from your hotel or airport, as well as comfortable accommodation on this memorable journey beyond the urban landscapes. A local guide will lead travelers through a tea plantation, and the historic city of Georgetown. Enjoy an up-close look at the Kek Lok Si Temple, as well as a traditional trishaw ride on this unique tour that showcases the area's highlights.
- 3-night tour of Cameron Highlands and Penang from Kuala Lumpur
- Tour a tea plantation and butterfly farm with an informative guide
- See Lata Iskandar Waterfall, Fort Cornwallis and the Clan Jetties of Weld Quay
- Stop at Khoo Kongsi, a historical Chinese clan house in Penang’s Chinatown
- Ride a trishaw through Georgetown, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hotel pickup and airport drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
3-nights accommodation with daily breakfast at staying hotel (except Day 1)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional English-speaking driver/guide
Airport drop-off from the Penang hotel
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point: Hotel Lobby/Concierge
Departure Point: Departs from your Kuala Lumpur hotel
Return point: Concludes in at your Penang hotel or Penang Int'l Airport
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for children under 3 years of age
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Twin-Share Room: Double rooms with two twin beds good for two people on a sharing basis.
- Please be advised that the rainy season along the East Coast is from Nov to Feb. Unexpected flash floods, although rarely, may occur. In such circumstances, the operator reserves the right to make necessary changes to the itinerary
- Please note that during the Hari Raya & the Chinese New Year, some places of interest might be closed
- Tea factory operation is closed on Monday and public holidays
- Note: Compulsory Malaysia Tourism Tax of MYR 10.00 per room per night has been enforced. As this is a mandatory Fee, it will be collected by the staying hotels upon guest’s check-in or check-out
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Night Cameron Highlands and Penang Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Night Cameron Highlands and Penang Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Night Cameron Highlands and Penang Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Night Cameron Highlands and Penang Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Night Cameron Highlands and Penang Tour from Kuala Lumpur
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurFood Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaMulti-day Tours - Petaling JayaMarkets - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaFood Tours - PenangBus Tours - PenangMulti-day Tours - PenangMarkets - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandMulti-day Tours - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Kuala Lumpur Railway Station Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Convention Centre Tours & TicketsTempler Park Tours & TicketsForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) Tours & TicketsRumah Penghulu Abu Seman Tours & TicketsTaman Negara National Park Tours & TicketsSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields) Tours & TicketsMinNature Tours & TicketsChan See Shu Yuen Temple Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) Tours & TicketsSri Mahamariamman Temple Tours & TicketsSunway Lagoon Tours & TicketsPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens) Tours & TicketsPort Klang (Kuala Lumpur Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsRoyal Selangor Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad) Tours & TicketsTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park) Tours & TicketsMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia) Tours & Ticketsi-City Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Chinatown Tours & Tickets