Are you interested in?
- 4-day, 3-night trip to Taman Negara from Kuala Lumpur
- Stay three nights at the Mutiara Taman Negara Resort, in the heart of the rainforest
- Take part in various activities offered at the resort, including the popular canopy walk and the night jungle walk
- Learn about the aboriginal lifestyle on a visit to the Orang Asli settlement
- Feel your heart racing while shooting river rapids
- Look for native wildlife like wild pigs, tapirs, sambar deers and more!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all city hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If taking children along, please be advised to bring all necessities as these provisions might not be available
- Please be advised that the following may be needed: light comfortable clothing, jungle boots, a hat, raincoat, comfortable shoes, swimwear, mosquito repellant, sweater. Essentials are contingent upon passenger need.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff